A cup of pure sweetness with zero calories, can it get any better than this? We think not! After just a few sips of our specially handcrafted Chocolate Vanilla Tea, you will feel yourself melting down in your chair. So dive into the pleasurable sweetness of the vanilla with a dash of chocolate without any guilt whatsoever. This blend is known for its ability to improve metabolism, relieve stress and increase concentration. A burst of flavour with a sweet lingering aroma will quench your thirst for a fine cup.
Caffeine Content: High
Ingredients: Vanilla Pods, Chocolate, Assam Black Tea
This tea leaves a light sensation on the taste buds, leaving an astringent feeling after a sip. It will give one a fleeting sensation of Vanilla.
Brewing Guide (Hot)
1) Heat water to the desired temperature. Place the blue pea leaves in the infuser.
2) Pour the hot water over the leaves until they are submerged.
3) Let it steep for the recommended time. Take care not to over steep.
4) Remove the leaves. Pour into the cup and enjoy the brew !!
Brewing Guide (Cold)
1) Place loose blue pea flowers in a pitcher. ( say 6 tsps of tea leaves for 1 litre of water.)
2) Pour water over the tea leaves. Cover it with a lid and leave overnight (at least 8 hours)
3) Strain the tea. Dilute with cold water for desired strength. You may add lemon, mint, cut fruits, juices or honey for that extra flavor.
4) Serve with ice and enjoy !!
( For 1 cup = 200 ml of tea )
|Green||1 tsp||80 °C||3 mins|
|Black||1 tsp||100°C||4 mins|
|White||1 tsp||85°C||5 mins|
|Oolong||1 tsp||85°C||3 mins|
|Herbal||1 tsp||80°C||3 mins|
1 tsp = 2 gms of tea.
* Ingredients included in the tea are known to contribute to the mentioned health benefits. These statements have not been evaluated by licensed medical bodies and are not intended to diagnose , treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.