“Blue Pea is the superhero of all the teas!”
Packed with anti-oxidants, there is literally nothing, this tea cannot do for you.
It is soothing, it is a stress-buster, it reverses ageing, it promotes weight loss and the list goes on!
This caffeine-free concoction has a stunning deep blue hue which turns into purple on adding lemon when brewed – Cold or Hot
Caffeine Content: – Zero
Ingredients: – Organically grown Blue Pea flowers
Taste Notes:- This tea is akin to green tea, so expect your cup to be grassy, herbal and earthy. It is a mild cup full of flavours.
Brewing Guide (Hot)
1) Heat water to the desired temperature. Place the blue pea leaves in the infuser.
2) Pour the hot water over the leaves until they are submerged.
3) Let it steep for the recommended time. Take care not to over steep.
4) Remove the leaves. Pour into the cup and enjoy the brew !!
Brewing Guide (Cold)
1) Place loose blue pea flowers in a pitcher. ( say 6 tsps of tea leaves for 1 litre of water.)
2) Pour water over the tea leaves. Cover it with a lid and leave overnight (at least 8 hours)
3) Strain the tea. Dilute with cold water for desired strength. You may add lemon, mint, cut fruits, juices or honey for that extra flavor.
4) Serve with ice and enjoy !!
( For 1 cup = 200 ml of tea )
|Green||1 tsp||80 °C||3 mins|
|Black||1 tsp||100°C||4 mins|
|White||1 tsp||85°C||5 mins|
|Oolong||1 tsp||85°C||3 mins|
|Herbal||1 tsp||80°C||3 mins|
1 tsp = 2 gms of tea.
* Ingredients included in the tea are known to contribute to the mentioned health benefits. These statements have not been evaluated by licensed medical bodies and are not intended to diagnose , treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.